The College Office Services Team (COST) is an opportunity for students to gain experience in an office-based environment, while also developing important work-related skills. Students complete administrative tasks for other departments within the College, as well as work for local companies and organisations.
Students' responsibilities in this area might include;
- collecting and processing stationery orders from staff members
- writing and sending internal emails
- performing building checks around the College
- photocopying, scanning and printing
- laminating and binding
- working to deadlines to complete an external job
Students are not only learning office and IT related skills, but also developing communication and teamwork, and gaining valuable work experience.